Thread: dog parks
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
myboy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default dog parks

Does anyone take there Yorkie to the Dog parks. I take Deiter to puppy day care and he loves it, he plays with big and little dogs. So the other day when he kept misbehaving I took him to the dog park. They have 3 sections. The 1 area had a couple of Yorkies, Pugs, and some little puppies, Then there was a puppy that was German Shepard. Well the German Shepard was 9 mons old so that tells you about how big he is. He kept coming up to Deiter and he didn't want to play with him because he was playing with the Yorkies. Deiter had had enough of him. So I said to the owner that Deiter was getting upset with his and he said I am not worried you have such a little dog that he has nothing to worry about. So I said ok, Then the German Shepard kept bugging Deiter again. Well guess what Deiter took that German Shepard down. Bit him on the lip. And that dog cried. The owner said I didn't realize that you those little dogs would do that. I said neither did I and I am so sorry. He said no big deal. You did warn me. That was the first time Deiter ever did anything like that. Then the man said now that is like David and Goliath and laughed. I asked where I take him to puppy day care if he has ever been like that there. They said know but sometimes dogs give out a scent to another dog that will tell them (dogs) they want know part of them.
Has anyone ever heard of that before.
Thanks for listen.
myboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!