View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 07:46 AM   #13
pinkpixiepuff
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
And I forgot to add....WOW, Sony is HUGE!!!!! He looks like a GIANT next to you!
Haha he sure is! We rescued him, a family put him up free to a good home or.. well their alternative didn't bear thinking about. We got him when he was only 6 months. Even then he was a big galoof... He sure grew into those paws. I remember standing in their lounge waiting to see him and I heard an almighty stampede downstairs and then this big black furball ran in. Instantly in love. We had to make a swift name change, as the little boy who named him called him "Sonic the Hedgehog"...Obviously I was NOT going to go around shouting this, Sony was a good compromise.

Cody was from an animal shelter. The poor thing was only 4 months old. He was a battered and abused puppy. Completely scared of everything. For that reason he is the most clingy dog i've ever met. Not that I mind It makes you wonder though, how people can be cruel to dogs, especially puppies. He used to get a good kicking. Now if you pick ANYTHING up he thinks you are going to punish him with it. He is the most loving dog in the world.

Cleo is the only dog i've ever gotten as a pup from a breeder and picked myself. I am rather strict with training her, but she's turning out well. At only 3 months she comes back when out walking. Obviously not next to roads, but in fields and parks when off the lead she comes back. ALSO the first bitch i've ever owned.. WHAT A HANDFUL!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!