View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

i have only had this problem with things like bully sticks or pig ears so we just dont' give them to her anymore.. and you say it is only with you, not other people which makes me think he has some serious dominace issues and they are just coming out through his toys. I would probably take away any toys that create this problem. Do you free feed?? i've stopped free feeding and feed Layla on a scheudle and that helped SO much with her dominace issues because she knows i'm in charge of the important things. Also i go through doors before she does.. she has to sit and wait .... she NEVER gets her food, a speical toy or a treat with out sitting ... that is a dogs' way of saying please and being submissive and also Layla is in her crate when our family has supper. These are really easy things but they have helped us with our issues SO much.. Layla never gets any of the things that cause her to act like this, but should she get something that makes her aggressive when it ry and take it away. i get something better (usually chicken) and show it ot her.. tell her to DROP IT and make the switch. Good luck.. ti's a tough one but defiintly do-able!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!