View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
dray
Donating YT Addict

Default Which one would you keep continues...

I was going to keep both of the girls but a wonderful lady named Trish wrote to me looking for a show girl. I liked her from the beginning so I decided to let one of the girls go. Now which one to give her?????

After having both girls checked by several breeders and my handler I decided to give her the one everyone liked the best, so she took "Tinsel" and I am keeping "Ting Ting"

The girls have names now Tinsel's name is "Sum Toi All That Glitters" and TingTing's name is "Sum Toi Sparkles Plenty"

Trish and I met at the show this past weekend and the girls had their first show and Trish had her first one in years. The kids and Trish did great even with the strong cold winds the girls showed amazing, tails up and happy.

The first day Ting Ting won the class and went reserve to the open bitch and the second day Ting Ting won her class again and on to Winners bitch and then she took the Best of Breed over my young male in full coat, at only 6 months. This all seems very exciting but the entry was very small so it was only one point. But it is her first point.

The judges loved both puppies and had a few very nice comments to say about them, I think they had a time deciding which one to pick too. Ting Ting is the more solid girl and Tinsel is the sweetest and prettiest.

I just got a call from Trish and her and Tinsel made it back home to California and all is well at her house, Tinsel is fitting right in with her other furbabbies. Tinsel's next show with Trish is this coming weekend, they will be on their own but I have a feeling they are going to do great!! I sent Trish home with lessons on grooming and top knots and show bows and a very special girl.

Trish is not a newbee to showing dogs, she has finished many different breeds but this will be her first Yorkie. Watch for her and Tinsel in the ring.
dray is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!