View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #10
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

No way...Teddy and London LOVE I mean LOVE ALL DOGS! I take them to yorkie meetups and out a lot so they can see other dogs and be social but i didn't know they would be like this! Sometimes I think they are too social LOL Even today London embarrassed me and my bf in front of tons of people at the park! Okay as soon as she sees ANY other dog she wants to run up to them right away and say hi. Well I don't let her with every dog cause you never know the other dog, and how they are with small dogs. Well there was this other dog there but he was sitting with the family cause they were having a picnic. I was on the other side of the lawn and London got all excited and tried to run to him. She couldn't cause I was holding on to the leash and she started screaming like if we were abusing her! I mean just because she badly wanted to see this other dog and she was perfectly fine but she is a drama queen! Everyone was looking at us. Teddy get's excited but he's not as bad as London lol we're working on calming them more and not running away. Teddy will occasionally growl only at boy dogs to protect London or me but he has only done this if they bother him a lot and if they're not neutered. He's only done this like twice.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!