View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Default New duds for Gizmo :)

Gizmo was styling today. The sun came out and gave him a chance to wear his new red silk step-in harness and leash from Cindy (Chattiesmom)! This is a great harness. Gizmo is still learning about walking on a leash and will pull frequently. This doesn't even come close to his neck and I LOVE that!

An unexpected benefit was that with his old nylon harness he ITCHED a lot. I haven't seen him scratch as much with this harness.

And he adores the Yorkie Yummies in the sample enclosed with our order. Go Cindy!!! Good job.

Just FYI, I put his ID tag and bells on one of the two D rings in the top. HEY! NO cracks about the yard. It has been raining and raining and raining in Texas. I'm just glad we got to go outside for a few minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
New duds for Gizmo :)-gizmoyard.jpg   New duds for Gizmo :)-daisygizmo.jpg   New duds for Gizmo :)-tallgrassgizmo.jpg   New duds for Gizmo :)-gizmoup.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!