Thread: Overweight
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 11:35 AM   #14
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn218 View Post

Ticks are so yucky! We have never had fleas (knock on wood), but here, all we can do is walk on the grass or my hiking trail through the woods. We have so many wild animals here, the ticks are bad. We are on Frontline Plus and we still find ticks. We switched from K9 Advantix because it just didn't seem to work. So far, Frontline Plus...they still get ticks on them (which I know they will) but I just worry about those yucky little bugs!!!
Try a combination of frontline and Adams shampoo. a friend of mine said Frontline plus and advantix didn't work. She used the shampoo as well on her yorkie and she had no more problems. So she put on the Frontline. Then the 2 weeks later she washed with the Adams brand of flea and tick shampoo.

My son is my "Icky stuff slave" I wouldn't be able to handle ticks and poop if it wasn't for him, or I would have to stop being such a princess and pick fleas and ticks off or poop up myself lol. Thank heavens for little boys!

But I know what i did do was just stay on the sidewalk and pick him up and walk over large patches of grass. One thing about Yorkies is that they don't need to run a marathon to stay in shape, a walking a few blocks does wonders for them.
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!