View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Puppyperson
Yorkie Yakker

Default Another neighbors' story--What are they thinking?

I know that this is nothing like Figment and Molly but I have another neighbor story. I have a 5 foot chainlink fence that has locks on all entry ways so no body can come in and take my dogs. Anyways, I have a rescued beagle who was an escape artist so I put patio bricks under each entry way so he could not dig out. He hasn't escaped in over 2 years so it worked. I was cleaning out the garage today and the back door of it is right next to one of the gates. I started to hear "you can do it--come on baby--come to me." and "do you want a treat?" I peek out of the garage and it was my neighbor and her daugther (Not a young daugther--about 25 years old). They had cheese and were trying to get my new yorkie/maltese puppy to slide under the fence!!!!!! I came out and was like "What are you doing?? You are going to teach him how to get out? Let alone get snoopy (my beagle) back in the habit to dig!!!" They said they wanted to see the puppy and I told them all they had to do was ask. They didn't understand why I was so upset--Hello...I don't want my dogs getting out and risk them getting hit by a car or taken!?!?!?
Well, that was yesterday and guess what? I caught Snoopy and Jacks trying to get out today (neighbor were calling them over again!!!)--now I have to break both of them from it--again. I just don't know what to say to them because I am so mad and I don't want to start a big feud.

Monica
Puppyperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!