View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Dog Tiger and Annika's special house guest

Well, both my babies got an unexpected surprise. When my Sister in law came last July 4th, they brought Francesca (Frankie for short) along with them. She is a 12 year old mix lab and she is so very mellow and an indoor dog so both my furbabies cannot make out what to do with her when she first came. I did not realize how territorial Annika was until Frankie came. Boy, she was barking incessantly on him it is driving everyone crazy. Eventually she stopped but everytime Frankie would get up and move around, she starts barking AGAIN.

Tiger on the other hand has always been the sociable one and so he was mermerized by Frankie's size I think . . . Kinda like David looking at Goliath for the first time . . . he kept running around her trying to figure out if she would want to play. As you can see from the pictures, all Tiger does is STARE . . .
Attached Thumbnails
Tiger and Annika's special house guest-tiger-frankie-0.jpg   Tiger and Annika's special house guest-tiger-frankie-2.jpg   Tiger and Annika's special house guest-tiger-frankie.jpg   Tiger and Annika's special house guest-tiger-frankie-1.jpg  
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!