View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:23 AM   #5
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janie616 View Post
Do you now live near the outlets located in Cabazon, it is only 15 minutes west of Palm Springs just off Interstate 10? I used to go there a lot when I was living in Cali.

You can get some great deals there for like 50% off. I really loved the J.Crew, Coach, Rebok, Crate & Barrel, and Dolce & Gabbana stores. Such fabulous savings.
I used to stock up on items. You should go there and try it now that you moved there.

Palm Springs Outlets:
List of Name-Brand Outlet Stores

The selection of internationally-known brand name stores in the Cabazon and Desert Hills Outlet Malls includes: Saks, Coach, Gucci, Versace, Burberry's, Brook's Brothers, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Lucky, Izod, Kenneth Cole, Polo Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Barney's, DKNY, Armani, Prada, Nike, Crate & Barrel, Harry & David, Salvatore Ferragamo, Allen Edmonds, St John, Gap, Tod's, Ann Taylor, Waterford Wedgwood, and many other fine brands with outlet stores, company store featuring premium brands.

I was born in Palm Springs and have watched the Cabazon Outlets, which are about a half an hour from Palm Springs, grow from a small group of stores to a Vast shopping mecca! I LOVE the outlets! And they have a nice COACH outlet! Its rare for me to find 50% off on coach, uasually its a lime green item.. lol but when you do its a killer find and you feel like christmas! My Old COACH Jacket was from there, I got 30% off of the retail price on that... Amazing it was too!

My favorite outlet store is this kitchen one, although I can never remember the name, its in the same grouping as teh COACH store... they have everything! Well that and the Puma and Nike stores. I Love runners....

Most of my COACH stuff was collected in the bay area though : ( When I worked full time. Boy do I miss that extra pay check! lol Well, I miss spending it anyway! lol

But no more COACH for me... They are fantastic bags, but I am obsessed with another...

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 07-06-2007 at 06:25 AM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!