View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:16 AM   #9
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

thanks for everyone's comment. Its more than him just being hyper.....

here's the comparison: kikko attached to me, he follows me everywhere, but as long as i am in the room or he knows where I am he's oky. baloo on the other hand has to be RIGHT next to me, i have to touch him, if i don't touch him he keeps licking my hand. if i'm sitting he will sit on my lap, even if i have a laptop in my lap, he'll sit on the laptop. he'll scratch at my legs and hands so that i touch him. Or he'll bark and KEEP barking if i am playing tug-a-war with kikko or not paying attention to him.

when baloo does these things I don't respond. When he barks, i say no one time firmly, if he doesn't stop i put him in time out until he's quiet for at least 5 minutes ... which he does fine with. when he scracthes at my arm i say hey stop it, and don't pet him. i pet him when he's calm, sitting quietly and good. but the second i stop petting him he'll do the scratching and barking again. its getting really annoying ...

these are things i've really noticed today b/c i wanted to write back after i've really observed him today ...

any thoughts????
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!