View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
camly
Mommy to Kikko-man
Donating Member

great ideas everyone ... yea baloo and kikko play with each other FOR HOURS ... omg its like a race, quite funny actually. baloo will chase kikko around and around the house, and kikko loves it and just runs and runs away, but is always looking back to make sure he is being chased. If baloo isn't chasin him, kikko will go to him as if saying 'hey, come chase me!'.

yesterday was a bit better, I didn't let him sleep with kikko and me because my parents normally let him sleep in his crate. so it was nice b/c he just fell asleep, and I was able to have some quiet time for myself to unwind. and this morning the two dogs just ran around and played until it was time for me to leave for work. Today I put them in their separate x-pens, I will see how that was when I go back home for lunch.

I will def try the walk thing AFTER I put on flea and tick protection on him. I had a post in the past where I found a tick on baloo another time I was dog-sitting and totally freaked out. lol. My parents didn't think it necessary to put any tick/flea stuff b/c the dogs are always inside (I however, immediately got some for kikko.)

Thanks everyone for the advice! Any other ideas please let me know!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!