View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
bean.C
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Update On Bebhinn And In Dire Need Of Flea Help!!

so i havent posted in a long while...Bebhinn just turned 6 mo. yesterday. At her most recent vet visit, she weighed in at 5.4 lbs.! everyone says shes a fatty. [i just say shes healthy!] no problems or anything.
well, there is one..
ok so she had fleas when she was younger so i got her Advantix..that didnt work, so i applied another months application[this was about 2 weeks after applying first]..the fleas stayed off for a little bit [couple of weeks?] but then they came back!! took her to the vet, and they gave me a pill to give her, said it took the fleas off in a few hours after giving it to her...that took her fleas off, but again, only for a couple of weeks!! then i went back and got her some Advantage and i applied one, and it hasent even been a month yet and she has fleas again!! what should i do? my mom has a little chihuahua and she gets no fleas at all, Bebhinn gets all of the fleas!! is it because of her hair being so long? should i get it cut?? please please please help or tips are greatly appreciated!!!
besides all that, i hope all you ladies are doing fine <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5609.jpg (124.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5617.jpg (102.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5487.jpg (116.0 KB, 2 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!