View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:58 AM   #12
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Guess what???

As most of you know, we looked for a little girl for a long time...My daughter was wanting a little black poodle...no luck, so we stopped our search and then Lily's family found us.....so we have Lily. But, just the other day, I received an email from one of the ladies I had been in contact with about a tiny little black poodle female. She had a little girl and I was first on her list. Ha! How funny is that.

Anyway, wouldn't you know it, our dog family is complete and we love Lily so much, we could not even think about getting the little poodle! Although she was very precious.

I asked my daughter what she thought and that if she wanted the poodle to talk to her Dad and Lily would be MINE! (hee,hee)...course, she was like NO WAY! Lily is MY girl, not yours - okay, we share both her and Mojo, but Mojo is so attached to me and sleeps with me....Lily is like that, but with my daughter. AND of course her Dad would have said NO too!

Isn't is crazy how things work out!?! We were looking for a poodle, but Lily found us and needed a home like ours. Awwwww.....how sweet it is!

Just had to share that!

Last edited by Jenn218; 07-05-2007 at 11:01 AM.
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!