Thread: Duvet Dangers
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
Ceibasmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Exclamation Duvet Dangers

Hi everyone - I just wanted to relay a story that happened to my sister's roomate's doggie.
My sister's roomate - we'll call her 'Jane' and her Yorkie, Toby normally sleep in bed together. It just so happens that Jane woke up and heard Toby crying but couldn't find him under the covers or under the bed. She got up and shook the covers and heard him again. She looked a little harder and found Toby - he managed to crawl in the duvet and couldn't get out.
Fast forward like 1 week, Jane wasn't home and my sister came home from work. She heard Toby crying off in the distance - went to Jane's room and couldn't find Toby. She finally saw the duvet moving and there was Toby. He had once again crawled in the duvet and couldn't get out. He was gasping for air.
Not sure if this has happened to anyone here, but thought I'd post it as a little note of caution. Beware of the duvet!

PS - A duvet is the cover that goes over the comforter...my sister didn't know what it was called, and it occurred to me that others may not either.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!