View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampsMom View Post
I have not posted here in a while. Champ is a year and 4 months old. I have got him through alot of his bad habits and he is potty trained. The major problem I have with him is, he doesn't like me. I have two children and a husband. He is in love with my husband. I am the one who wanted a Yorkie and this is mine and my kids dog. I treat him like gold. My husband has always ignored him. I wanted a lap dog. He will not sit on my lap, but sits on my husband's lap everytime he is sitting down. He hates to be petted, he acts like it is torture and runs away. I had a pug for 11 years before Champ, that was my dog and he loved me with all his heart. I don't know how to take this, it really hurts my feelings. I know you never know what kind of dog you are going to get. I even try to lure him around me with food, but he just wants the food and as soon as he gets it he is done with me. It's sad when your own dog doesn't like you. I have even been trying to talk my husband into letting me get another dog, because I feel like I don't have one. I know that's not the answer. Please let me know if any of you have ever went through this and if got any better?
my Ryo is like that with my son. I think its because he know i am the leader. He follows me where ever i go, but only will follow my son sometimes. IF i say"Where is Ryoko" he will come running to me like HERE I AM! When my son does the same my dog just sits and looks at him like who cares lol.
I just make sure i let my son do the big things like feeding him and training him as well so that Ryo knows that AAron and I are his leaders not just me. Aaron and I will take care of him and protect him, not just me..

Watch the animal channel too they have some good programs that show examples if what u may be going through as well as solutions
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!