Thread: Fireworks!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 08:58 AM   #15
Ozzie'sperson
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay6688 View Post
AWESOME! I realized on the last Fireworks that I also had a firework setting-so I have 1 shot that is good..LOL! I will have to download it! I really think that your shots were great! Does it have the delay on actually taking the picture and when you push the button? Mine does that, but oyherwise I love it! I had the Fair Queens in the O'Fallon parade yesterday & boy was it hot!!! Kay
Yes, download it! I'd love to see it. I was inspired by a friend's results from a display last year. Really made me want to give it a try this year.

Yes, the delay is pretty strong for fireworks but I know from experience that a film camera is all about successful shutter delay to get fireworks images. (I dated a pro photographer for a bazillion years. You should see some of his work. )

What was wild shooting these was that I couldn't use the screen to focus -- it stayed totally black. I had to use the viewfinder to frame and then it would focus, delay and then click. I didn't even see everything I was shooting as I was shooting it. It was weird, but very fun.
Ozzie'sperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!