View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 08:56 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Icon2 COACH for sale and baby books!

I have two wallets a Large wristlet and a sunglass holder with cleaning cloth. I also have scrap books that I bought for my yorkies! Ok... one at a time....

In the order that they appear in the pictures on my drop box account.

http://www.dropshots.com/day.php?use...5&ctime=073903

The baby book.... I have 3

It can be used for human or fur babies. It includes NON-TOXIC impression material to make an impression! It has a spot for you to make a PAW, foot, or hand print and a place for you to put their picture on the cover! How stinking cute would tat look on the coffee table??? Exactly how nuts about your dogs are you??? lol I had grand ideas when I bought them, but life took over and I never got to it... I'm just not as crafty as some of you gals. I paid 49 for each of them and will sell them for 25 and you pay the shipping... they are heavy duty, not cheap and they will not be cheap to ship... I will ship them the cheapest way I can! I'll weigh them as soon as I locate my scale.... I just moved... I can go fed ex saver, maybe even parcel post?? I'll check it all out!

Next I have the sun glasses holder... I received them as a gift with really awesome glasses that I have totally lost! I tell you... I never lose the cheap ones! lol I'll take 15 total including shipping. I cannot say 100% that this is the real deal as I did not buy this in person...

And next I have my Wallet.. this I did buy in person... I ALSO HAVE THIS IN BLACK! This one I carried for 6 months and the black one I carried for 3 months, they are both in good shape but the black is in better. Its in a box that I can't get to on my own.. I need hubby to get to it : ( I hate moving!!!!
I personally paid for these and they are 100% authentic. They are also 100% awesome to carry! They are not too big and not too small, they are just right! The only reason I am not carrying them any more is because I have switched from COACH to Bottega Veneta. I am asking 50 for the camel and 60 for the black and 6 for priority shipping.

Next is a large suede wristlet with a gusseted bottom. It holds much more than the traditional wristlet! You can fit everything you need for your night out into this bag! No more trying to squeeze your cell phone into that tiny wristlet you have now... this one will fit your phone, lipstick, ID's and still have room for your powder, lip, gloss, and your friends crap... cause we all have that friend who NEVER brings something to hold her lipstick and ID right??? LOL Its lined with the signature fabric and sports a suede tassel and a brass hang tag. All of the hardware is brass as well. This still has its tag on it! I'm asking 45 for this wristlet and 6 for priority shipping.

Pay no attention to the pictures at the end, they are of a Bottega Veneta Wallet that I am listing on ebay... I'm starting with a 300 bid... I paid 350... I only carried it for 2 weeks and then had to have a bigger wallet... lol so this one needs a new home. Nuts huh? I really picked a crazy designer... But their stuff is fabulous! Anyway....

If you saw anything you liked, just let me know...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!