View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 05:29 AM   #9
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudys Mom View Post
Your labels from V are really nice. We could never embarass ourselves by showing or talking about our furbabies. I love mine that she made also. Just recently I ordered some note cards from her also. V does an excellent job.

I really have to decide if the letter I put one of my labels on is "worthy" of my nice label. Sorta off the track here, sorry, but does anyone remember the Seinfield eposide where Elane said she had to decide if her boyfriend/boyfriends were "sponge" worthy cause she only had a certain amount left. OMG I feel that way about my labels, are they "label worthy?".
LOL !! You guys are so cute....Thank you so much - I enjoy making each and every one of them - I really do. It's like I get to know your dogs on a more personal level hokey as that sounds Someone wrote me a pm the other day saying their MAILMAN wanted some and that just made my day !!

I do like the idea of cute pictures getting our bills cut in half....in a nicer world maybe - but I won't even use my girls label on my electric bills - they get too much already from me LOL

Last edited by red98vett; 07-05-2007 at 05:30 AM. Reason: major typo
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!