View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 04:52 AM   #11
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Princesa View Post
my yorkie does that all the time. especially with my son. I dont know if his hair gets pulled or if he is sick of my son always touching him (my son is a 13 year old only child) i dont know if my song pinches him accidently or if Ryo is just annoyed at him.. I just check him really well cause sometimes i am looking at my son and i know he didnt do anything.. I just check and make sure there are no old sore spots or new ones

I have come to figure that the squeel is gonna be the same whether u hurt them a little or a lot. I just Give my Ryoko a second, I watch his walk and make sure he aint limpin... and then i pick him up after a few minutes and rub and pet him secretly checking for sore spots...

i know if ur like me u cant afford to run to the vet for every little thing.. just like my son doesnt go to the doctor everytime he falls on the ground .. good lovin and TLC checks will do the trick.. I know as a mom you will KNOW when there is something wrong...

Excessive crying is a sign of pain. They don't cry like that if they're just hurt a 'little' and I don't want to sound like a jerk here but you can't compare a puppy to a human child - a child can tell you what's wrong - a dog can't.

I'm not saying rush a pet to the vet for every single whimper - but when a dog cries like she posted - it sure sounded to me like he was hurt....but I do agree common sense should always apply - we know our dogs better than anyone.

Last edited by red98vett; 07-05-2007 at 04:54 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!