View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 06:25 PM   #1
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Default I can't believe what we are going to do tomorrow!!!

I got an email from Reece's breeder tonight...a few months after I got Reece I asked her to let me know if and when she had another litter...well my Reecey just turned one July 1st and we thought we were done having puppies...just got a shih tzu puppy about a month ago lol...

Anyhow I got an email from Marielle tonight telling me she has been trying to find the book with my information from last year when I got Reece and finally came across it today!! She has been holding on to the smallest female puppy that was in the litter...this puppy is totally blonde though although the rest of the litter look like your typical yorkie...her ears are already trying to stand and she had her tail docked (Reece didnt) she is just under a pound and 8 weeks old...she held onto her for me because up until a couple months ago Marielle and I kept in touch very often through emails...life just got hectic and we lost touch but she knew this special girl would be great for our family and held onto her for us...we are going to go see her tomorrow night and most likely she will be coming home with us!!!!!!!!! OMG...I am terribly excited and nervous...happy happy happy...but dont know if I can handle 5 dogs!!!!

Marielle is french and all of her yorkies have french name...dont ask me to try and spell them although I CAN pronounce them...and I would like a unique name for this little one....or possibly something that goes with Reece..

I am off the wall with excitement and will not be able to sleep tonight...tomorrow at work is going to seem like an eternity...and Im worried a bit since Reece is my baby boy...will he lose his bond with me???? I would die if he did...oh boy...what a roller coaster tonight has been...

Sorry for the long winded post!!

Dawn
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!