View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 03:48 PM   #10
Archie's Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontiss1 View Post
WELL, IT HAPPENED AGAIN. JUST ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO, MY LITTLE YORKIE,BOOBAH, WAS DOWNSTAIRS WITH MY BROTHER. HE WAS LYING ON THE COUCH. THE PUPPY IS ONLY 4 MONTHS OLD. SHE APPARENTLY WAS BITING ON THE AIR PURIFIER ELECTRIC CORD AND BIT THROUGH THE CORD. SHE WAS YELPING AND YELPING AND MY BROTHER WOKE UP AND GOT HER LOOSE. HE BROUGHT HER UP TO ME AND SHE WAS SHAKEN A BIT. AS I LOOK AT HER NOW SHE SEEMS NORMAL AND RUNNING AROUND AGAIN. I CAN'T EMPHASIZE ON HOW THESE PUPPIES HAVE TO BE WATCHED! MY FIRST TEACUP WAS FOUND DEAD ABOUT 1 MONTH AGO, I LEFT HER ALONE IN HER CRATE. BUT THE VET SAID IT WAS A KIDNEY MALFUNCTION.......ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ALL OF YOU, PLZ WATCH YOUR LITTLE ONES. I AM STILL WATCHING HER THIS MINUTE AS I TYPE TO SEE IF SHE IS OK. SHE SEEMS FINE.
Sorry to hear about your baby's shock. I hope she is OK. Here's a tip for all regarding electrical cords -- there is a product called Critter Cords that is a clear flexible sleeve you can put over the cords. You can cut them to any length. I got these when Archie was little because he was a cord chewer -- they may have saved his life! Just Google Critter Cords and you should be able to find them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!