View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:49 AM   #1
veguroev
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Cry I feel so terrible

This morning hubby and me went out to breakfast. He opened the garage door and since I was still inside the house he came and asked me if I recognize that dog by the driveway maybe was one of the noighbor's dog. I looked at the dog and I didn't recognize him, but I tried to get close to him to see his tag and maybe call his owners, but as soon as I got close to the dog he ran away. I followed him a few houses down the street, but he wasn't interested about me getting close to him. Hubby told me that maybe it was one of our neighbor's dog and to leave him alone. We went to eat breakfast and on the way to the house still in the subdivision there was the dog walking and getting wet b/c it has been raining all day here. I told hubby to stop and get the dog but since there is a very busy street close to where the dog was he told me not to until he could park somewhere where the dog coulnd't see us, then he dropped me off and I went on my misson to get the dog and take him to his home safe in case his owners haven't notice yet that he is missing. I grab an umbrella out of the car and my cell phone and a leash we always keep those things in the car. I walked and walked until I finally saw the dog and once he saw me he ran he did what I didn't want him to do he crossed the busy street and luckily cars stopped to let him go thru and I got really sad b/c I could no longer catch him, but he had ran to a diferent subdivision and for me to chase him it was going to be hard b/c i can't run as fast as him, so I just stood by the sidewalk and made sure that he crossed the street ok. I turned oround and came back home where hubby was waiting for me and he made me feel worse than I already feel. He told me that it was my fault that the dog had gone farther b/c I scared him, that I shouldn't had taken the umbrella b/c that probably freaked out the dog and blah blah blah. I told him that my intention was to take the dog back to his owner, then I went driving in the subdivision to see if anyone had their backyard gate open , but the subdivision is very big that I only drove like 1/4 of it.
I hope some else can catch that dog and take him back to his home. I just can't stop feeling bad for not catching him.
I just wanted to sharae this story and tell someone how bad I feel

CHIKIS, OSCARITO,JEROME, KIKI, AND NEGRITA.
veguroev is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!