View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:32 AM   #6
chickendido
Yorkie Yakker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaismybaby View Post
Natures Variety sells raw dehydrated medalions. They are great for travel. You don't even reconstitute them, just break them up and my girls love them I know it's not the same as RMB, but better than kibble.

Thanks for the tip! Normally I oppose premade raw, but what's a mom to do in a pinch, right?! For those times when my babies are not able to come with me, I need to board them but I pretty much resigned to the fact that there are no kennels willing to oblige me with raw and no vaccinations, so I guess I better find a good petsitter! Another thing I wanted to add; once they've had raw, it's really hard to get them to eat commercial or cooked again! The first post asked about cost; it's not more expensive to feed raw, but actually cheaper than cooked (expensive supplements), premium kibble isn't exactly cheap either! I found that with small dogs your meat money will stretch far and the longer I've been doing this the craftier I get! Searching for meat sales has become my new hobby, lol.
chickendido is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!