View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #11
SugarMama
YT Addict

lol, if I got rid of the cat Sugar wouldn't get as much exercise. She loves to chase Shadow around the house. Shadow is warming up a little more to Sugar so I'm still hoping that someday they'll be friends.

I did put up a tension baby gate. It works, but I don't want to keep it there forever. I'm getting quite a workout everyday high-stepping over it to do the laundry and lifting my girls both over it anytime we need to go out through the garage to get into the car.

I brushed her teeth yesterday and she wasn't very thrilled with the experience. I've been working with her now opening her mouth, saying "Open", and sticking a little piece of treat in her mouth so maybe she'll learn to open for me while I'm brushing her teeth. She didn't get agressive at all, she just wanted down and away from the toothbrush. As soon as she saw the toothbrush she jumped up on the couch, buried her head in the corner and put her paw over her nose. It was too cute!

I've been brushing her hair every day and her hair is looking shinier already. She's such a pretty little girl. I feel so lucky to have received such a sweet baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!