View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #13
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I work in dog boutique/grooming salon and always have Lacy at work with me. We don't sell any animals at the store...just clothing, accessories, and specialty items. My boss and I usually have our yorkies running around behind the counter. Sometimes people ask if they're for sale. Nope..they're ours (and we don't sell animals). A lot of customers talk to Lacy when they come in as well and I've heard some people say to her, "Do you want to come home with me?." One guy kindof freaked me out one time. He was really really strange and from out of town...like there was just something off about him. He came in and bought some cans of dog food and walked around the store. He kept buying a few things at a time...paying each time..then deciding to buy more. Well then he was going to leave but he starts talking to Lacy and saying, "Oh I bet you want to come live out in the country with me and be a country dog and stuff like that." He then starts to walk out of the store but then just stops and stares over at us...kindof freaked me out...I was glad when he left. A lot of people come in the store and say they want a dog like her and that she's so cute and all.

By the way - I want to steal London ;-) Just kidding but she's Adorable!!! I haven't seen any pictures of Teddy i don't think, but I saw the ones you posted of London today. Plus - everytime I see you post about her it makes me want a puppy even worse because I have planned to name my next baby London for like 1 1/2 years now! I was so excited when I joined YT and saw a yorkie named London! I love that name and I think it would go well with Lacy
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!