View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:31 PM   #13
Holly_QD
Everyday's A HollyDay!
Donating Member

Hi, this is just a suggestion and something that I would do. I would tell them since right now that you are not sure how many puppies she will have and that in any case you would have to sell them at say $1,200.00 (just for instance). Then judging on how many you have, whoever can give you at least 8 or 9 hundred can keep one. Make it seem like big discount (which actually would be a huge discount in any case).
That's only fair that they get charged something because I also agree that you appreciate something more when you have paid a great amount for it. I know that for me it was no so much the amount, but rather knowing how hard we work to get that money to begin with. Besides, it is not cheap to own a Yorkie. If they can't pay to get one, can they afford to have one. Sure they are very cute, but we all know that they have driven us crazy at one point or another. And if they can pay and just don't want to since your "family" well then that's not fair to you either. I come from a very large family. And there are some that will milk you for all that you've got sometimes. I've had similar experiences with my business. All I can say, you gotta watch out for yourself and your puppies first and then worry about pleasing others. Good Luck and let us know what happens.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!