View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #1
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Unhappy Belly band problem

I feel like such a bad mommy. I put belly bands on Teddy cause he marks around the house, I have started training him all over and he is getting better but he still marks. Well usually I put thin pads under the bands but today i only had this really long thick one my mom gave me for him. So I put it on and I guess it was a little thick cause the belly band was kinda tight but still closed fine. Well I check constantly to see if he pees and didn't notice him pee. Well he went #2 on the pads and then I noticed he wasn't comfortable, he kept moving and trying to lick himself. So i picked him up and his penis looked swollen(the bottom part under the belly band that showed) I took off the belly band and pee fell on top of me and on the floor. The swelling went down cause it was the pee inside of it that was swelling it up. The belly band was too tight i guess because of the pad cause this never happened before. Anyway I cleaned him and he is better but my question is can he get an infection because of this? I don't know if I should put something on it or what..has this happened to anyone before?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!