View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #11
La Princesa
YT 500 Club Member

This is an interesting thread because I am not rich and was really discouraged with the prices of purchasing a yorkie these days when i began my search. I am also a person who, when i don't have enough money for something and my heart is in it, or when i know i am on a certain budget i will ask if there is a discount because it never hurts to ask... at the same time once i saw the prices of yorkies and found a breeder here in PR i simply was up front and told her my budget from the beginning.

Funny thing about this thread , when i read it first thing i though was the rule, you never do business with friends or family, and i truly believe in that. If i was a breeder i would much rather someone do as i did and at least come to me with the amount that could afford and then work out some kind of deal from there, rather than asking for something for free.

when my cousin started out as a cosmetologist i gave her like 30 bottles of OPI nail polish which was like 7 bucks a bottle at the time. My only request was that she do my nails every now and again since i am not a girlie girl and don't really have any business buying nail polish i barely use... needless to so after giving her over 200 buck worth of nail polish she soon forgot her commitment to me... never do business with relatives if u can help it. I say if you want to give away a Yorkie gift make sure you do it on a holiday at least maybe, i dunno?????

and it doesnt help that Yorkies dont have very many pups in a liter

Last edited by La Princesa; 07-03-2007 at 07:53 PM.
La Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!