View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:25 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathy1811 View Post
hi its cathy again, well this time i am looking for a place to take tinkerbell 4 beautiful girly pictures. i took her to pawtography here in lake worth florida, i was very dispointed not very girly, maybe i expected too much i guess??? i have to admit i am a picture fanatic any opinions???or maybe someone has there own beautiful pics to share? i would love for u guys to see my baby dressed up i for some odd reason can't figure out how to download them??
anywho it would be nice to see ur pics i always enjoy them!!!!!!!!!
why dont' you try calling WalMart or Sears (do you ahve that in the US??) anyways.. and see if they are open to having a dog. (remind them she is small and doesn't shed) they have all those frills and flowers for when they do baby girl photos and they are SO creative there... AND very professional. I think it is really your best bet and now that i'm talking about it on here i might get Layla done bring lots of outfits and they will just take over from there. I'm sure someone SOMEWHERE will take her especialy if you let them know you can sneak her in and no one will ever know. give it a shot and let me know how it goes!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!