View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #5
pea496
Donating Yorkie Yakker

I have never had a Korean bbq but would love to try it.

Tiger and Annika look so cute in their outfits. Maybe I can get Conner to wear his flag shirt tomorrow.

We are going to take it easy and maybe go to the park tomorrow. We went today since it is Conner's absolute favorite thing to do. We will have a quick dinner since I have the "Golden Girls" coming for a bbq on Friday (these are my father's 3 sisters). We call them the Golden Girls, but they call themselves the "YaYa's). Mom and Dad will be here, along with my two sisters and their kids (ages 4 to 12). We will be having a lot of h'dourves and for dinner we will have bbq chicken, teriyaki chicken, orzo salad, tossed salad, mac and cheese and a lot of other things.

My nephew will be here from Washington, DC. He is attending George Washington University Law School and will be leaving for Portugal on Saturday to take a law class there.

Then on the following Saturday, my other nephew's birthday party is here (probably since we have a pool, all outings during the summer are held at my house). Jack is going to be 7 years old. That will be a hamburger, hot dog and pizza party with Jack's friends and family.

After that, my two nieces (Victoria and Ali - ages 12 and 10) want to have a pool party with their friends!!!

Summer is so busy at my house.

Happy 4th to all, and stay safe.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!