View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 04:24 AM   #11
jp4m2
Love my Boys
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO_yorkie_momma View Post
When I clicked on the link my little advisor thingy ( I dont know what it is called) told me that they found misleading claims and billing problems with that site. I wish I just had 5 lbs to lose and I am like you, I want the easy quick fix and it better not involve exercise or giving up chocolate either. I know it is out there, I just have to find it. LOL....I should lose a few pounds just looking for it dont ya think?
My sister is has ( or had ) about 55lbs. to lose so far she's lost 35 in a few months....I just saw her yesterday & she told me she's cutting back on carbs, not eliminating them (she's a donut & junk food eater), & she has a bike in her home she gets on daily, she told me she's getting frustrated so she has rode it the past few days for 3 hours at a time & the monitor said she burned 1900 calories

I was tempted by this product because it did say it had Hoodia in it, it's supposed to help suppress the appetite, but I'm not sure.....hhhhmmmm
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!