View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 01:02 PM   #1
tarawood
YT 500 Club Member

Shade Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!

You guys have to see Romeo's new vacation wardrobe! It's just too cute. I ordered it from Tinkerbell's Closet last Friday and Shana (shanatink here on YT) even rushed the order to me so that I would get it before we leave for vacation tomorrow night. Thank you so much Shana!

He has a flag shirt that has buttons and a collar -- it looks like it just came out of The Gap. It is going to be his 4th of July wear! He also has two harnesses -- one is with boy colored polka dots and the other is the Burberry plaid. Oh, and did I mention she made me matching bows for all the outfits!! Everything is so well made and is just so cute. Oh and her prices were wonderful too (especially with the 20% off YT discount)!

Romeo isn't as excited about his new clothes as I am. These pics aren't terrible because he kept trying to take everything off and so most of them were blurry. I even included one where he is shaking his head so fast trying to get the bow out -- too funny. By the end of vacation, hopefully he'll be strutting his stuff in his clothes as well as a runway model. LOL.
These pics definately don't do the clothes justice, but I just had to share. I hope you all enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!-dsc00297_00.jpg   Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!-dsc00298_00.jpg   Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!-dsc00305_00.jpg   Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!-dsc00306_00.jpg   Romeo's New Vacation Wardrobe!!-dsc00309_00.jpg  

Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!