View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 06:01 PM   #35
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj125 View Post
Des...

I don't know what your hubby is feeding you - but you are too creative for my purse! Everything is sooo cute and I love all the fabrics!

Could you please tell me if the sizing for the girl's nightgowns are the same as the hoodies? Mia's never had one and I'm not sure what size to order. She has the hoodies in a T4 but the denim dresses in a T3

Also, are the new denim dresses running the same size as the striped denim?

Oh and can't boys wear Hello Kitty? What if the fabric was blue? I'm really going to be getting into the matching styles with the pink & blue.

Thanks Des!
Hi Connie, I just pulled and reviewed your files. When you sent me the first time buyer form in 12/3/06 Mia then was 5 pounds at 9 months so am guessing she has grown a bit now that she fits well into a T3. Your first 2 hoodie orders were a T3 and why you shifted to a T4 I have not clue . . but am guessing it fits her as well since hoodies can be worn loose.

If Mia is already more than 5 pounds and fits well into the Denim T3 jumper, she is a T3 in the nighites as well. It has plenty of room without being oversized.

As for the new set of jumpers, it is exactly the same one as the striped denim and the cream denim jumper - same source.

I wish there was a blue satin in HK but there isn't so maybe the blue with moon face as posted in the fall collection thread will work? Since you are now into the matching mode with having a girl and a boy, you will like the christmas penquin and snowflakes fabrics to be made into PJ's for the holidays . . I posted it on the fall collection thread as well so check it out.

You know I do try to make the same for boys and girls now since everyone is into the matching outfits. I have ordered the Mommy's boy tank shirts but is has not arrived yet . . .coming soon though . . . most of my tank tops now are for boys and girls.
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!