View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 12:46 PM   #1
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Olivia Protesting Puppy Mills

Last night, my bf and I took Olivia to Petsmart for some puppy stuff. She just got her last round of shots, so she hasn't gone anywhere public before. She was so nervous! I was looking for a carrier for her, but didn't like what they had. We decided to go to the other dog shop in the area- a "chain" dog store. I haven't been to this place in a while and forgot why I hated it. As soon as we got there, a girl was crying and holding a little min pin. wrapped in a towel. He apparently was sick and she was returning him. This is the 3rd encounter I've had with a dog bought from there being sick (and I'm sure there are many more.) This is a total puppy mill pet shop and as soon as I saw that I remembered why I didn't like the store. We looked at one thing and I looked down and Olivia had gotten sick all over! I'm sure it was the nerves, but my bf and I joked that Olivia gave them what they deserve for selling poor sick puppies! So, Olivia is doing her part to protest puppy mill pet shops- one vomit at a time!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!