View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 12:39 PM   #13
Sukoshi's Mom
I Love My Rugrats
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Shana - Speaking from someone whose recent order took 4 weeks to receive, I know you got it out as soon as you could, and I never PMed to ask you the status because I've only heard great things about Tinkerbells Closet, and I had no doubt you would get it out as soon as you could (plus, like you said, you are very upfront about your shipping timeframes on your website). I think the great things I've heard about TC still stand true, even if your products take a little longer to get to us. When I did PM you with a question about one of the things in my order, you got back to me quickly and were very responsive, so I certainly have no complaints. My items were all beautiful once they arrived, and I definitely won't hesitate to order from TC in the future!

I think you will be a wonderful mommy, but you need to stop stressing over this so you can take proper care of that little bundle of joy you're having. Obviously SOMEBODY wanted you to have that baby since you were taking precautions not to, so rest up and take care of the two of you! Good luck! and Congrats!

Last edited by Sukoshi's Mom; 07-02-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Sukoshi's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!