View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Need Some Help - My Yorkie Pup

Jersey is four months old and she weighs 3 lbs. When we got her at ten weeks she was just two pounds so she hasn't grown much, but her mom and dad were small so I'm expecting her to be small. A few things concern me and I'm not sure if I'm just worrying over nothing or if there may actually be a problem. Now, I have Yorkies and I know they are all individuals but something seems different with Jersey. 1. She is always eating. She eats and eats and she never seems satisfied. I've had her tested three different times for parasites and she came back negative all three times. 2. She's very hyper. The best way to describe her is like a cartoon. Always bouncing. She does settle down at times and nap but when she's up she's always moving and doesn't sit still. AND, finally the big thing is she rarely makes any noise. She has not barked yet. She does cry at times like if she is in her crate and we come home, but for the most part she just watches everything the other Yorkies do and she does play but does not make a sound. No growls, no barking, nothing. Also, Potty training. She knows the word make and when I put her on the potty pad she sometimes goes but will never go on the pad on her own, she just goes where she wants. NONE of my Yorkies were like this. I really love Jersey. She has a gentle nature about her and a great disposition, I'm just concerned that some or all of this may indicate a health problem of some sort. She still hasn't gotten a lot of hair in yet but she has gotten ore then she had and she looks very thin still, but not frail. Thanks. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!