View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Midge5353
BANNED!

Default Bailey - 2 Years Old - Cleveland, Ohio

I was just browsing PetFinder and I found this little guy. I can't take him but I thought someone else could. He sure is cute!

Bailey
Dog
Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Mix

Size: Small
Sex: Male
I.D: Courtesy Listing--JF

Notes: BAILEY IS AN ADORABLE YORKSHIRE TERRIER MIX. Bailey is about 2 years old and he will be neutered soon. He has very silky and long tan and black hair. He weighs 16 lbs. He has only had a few "accidents" since being rescued--he is 99% housebroken. Bailey loves to go for walks! He gets 2 walks per day totaling an hour of walk time. He is very responsive to "sit" and "down" commands. He is very loving, cuddly and playful. He LOVES squeaky toys! He does not beg for table scraps. He does not like soft treats or soft dog food. He eats Iams mini chunks. The following is a paragraph written by Bailey's Foster Mom:

"I have had Bailey for about 8 10 weeks. In this time he has nipped a couple of times. He only tends to do this in certain situations, mostly when he feels threatened, timid or is under the bed. He likes to take things ( I.e.. clothes, slippers) under the bed and if you try to get him or the clothes from under there (while he is under there) he will growl and nip, be possessive of them and could benefit from some training. He loves to cuddle and really loves to play with squeaky toys. He could be a wonderful dog with a little bit of training and a little bit of love. He is a very affectionate dog. He gets along with other dogs but I think he would be better off without other dogs. He seems to get a little jealous when I play with my dog. He does not get along with cats very well. He likes to antagonize cats, so he should not go to a home with cats. I also think he would not be very good with young children because of the territorial thing with the bed. He would be best with kids 13 and up, or just adults because of his territorial thing with clothes and slippers."

Our adoption area is Northeast Ohio only (which comprises the following area codes: 216, 330 and 440). If you think you would be the right permanent loving home for Bailey, please go to our main website and complete an application (located in the tab "ADOPT A PET") at www.pawsohio.org. You may also send an e-mail to: pampaws@ameritech.net .

This pet is: already house trained, altered

Not good with cats or children.

[URL]http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=4556013&adTarget=&SessionID=4 2c2e5fc70e5d8f6-app5&display=&preview=1&row=0&tmpl=&stat=[/U0

PAWS
Cleveland, OH
440-442-PAWS
pampaws@ameritech.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bailey.jpg (48.1 KB, 62 views)
Midge5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!