View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 07:13 PM   #1
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Unlove RIP Valentino...

This has been a very trying week for our family. We have had to say goodbye to our fur-family members. I swear...when it rains, it pours.

About a week ago, Valentino started having small seizures. His body became rigid and his eyes were wide open. I took him to the vet and the vet gave him a cortizone shot. The vet thought that Valentino may have a brain tumor. Before you ask, no we did not have any tests run but with Valentino's problems that he had this was the only conclusion that the vet could come up with. Also, no, we did not have an autopsy done.

This past Wednesday, Valentino crossed over to rainbow bridge. Valentino had a seizure that lasted several minutes. Again, I called the vet and took him in. He had another seizure while we were on the way. Valentino did not make the 8 minute drive.

I can only hope that the few weeks with us, he was happy. I know that God allowed us to have him even if only for a short while. Valentino deserved happiness after the horrible life that he had to live as a puppy mill breeding dog. Godspeed, Valentino.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!