View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 10:04 AM   #1
cacbeary
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Does This Mean Anything?

My Mom's Yorkie had 4 pups. I am getting the little girl Hannah. She will be 3 weeks old on Friday.

The first 2 days all she did was cry, even while eating. The Mommy was so disgusted she threw her out of the box a couple of times and then hurried up & put her back in. She took her to my Mom a couple of times like she was saying, "Do something!" Then Hannah finally settled down & just eats & sleeps like her brothers.

Yesterday we had them at the vets getting the stitches out of their tails. I held each one belly up while they removed the stitches. I made sure Hannah was last as any little disturbance for her she starts crying.

The others cried but laid their getting stitches removed. But not Hannah. I thought I was going to hurt her just trying to stay hold of her - she was going every which way. And she screamed bloody murder. The vet said, "I feel sorry for whoever gets her!". I said, "That would be me", & laughed.

Does this mean she is going to be feisty & strong willed? Just wondering. I love her already but I am curious as to those with experience with puppies.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!