View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #11
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I had someone ask me in Petsmart a couple weeks ago if I was interested in breeding Lacy. I told her no and that Lacy was spayed, and she said oh,she had a male she wanted to breed. So the lady had no idea who I was and didn't know anything about my dog...so wierd. Actually though I recognized her as a customer that has been in the store I work at once or twice before (although I know she didn't know who I was). She brought her puppy in a couple months ago when we was about 12 weeks old. He was a poor example of the breed..could tell even that young. I remember her saying she didn't know if he was supposed to be a teacup or not. I ignored that but asked how much he weighed. At 12 weeks he weighed almost 4.5lbs. I told her a rule of thumb is to double the weight at 12 weeks and possibly add half a pound so I told her he'd probably be 9-10lbs fully grown. She couldn't believe that. Of course she was already talking about breeding him then because yorkies are so expensive and she wanted to make her money back (sick sick sick!) So anyways - she is already wanting to breed dog that is still a puppy and is going to be over standard. She's going tohave to find a female that is bigger than hers... puppies will be huge. People are retarded
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!