View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 09:36 AM   #1
camarolynn73
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Need to vent! owner didn't give all her info.

I've had Zoey about 3 weeks now, and I just noticed she has a scab on her neck and on top of her head. I asked her previous owner about this and she said she has dry skin. when I bought her she came with a vet prescrided shampoo and some dog food. All the lady said was that she has had dry skin. So after her food ran out I switched her too Purina One for senstive stomach. and I have not always used the shampoo. Well I called the vet on the bottle and she said that Zoey have a skin scrape test and that she has some sort of allergy but does know to what and that she needs to be on royal canine for sensitive skin or (something like that, pertaining to skin allergies). Why wouldn't the preveious owner tell me that. I would have still bought her. and been able to keep her on what she needed. Now I will have treat the sores. Now I know why she sold her! she didn't want to have to pay for the special things she needs. Man, some people make me mad!!!!! I would never sell a dog without telling the new owner everything they need too know.
camarolynn73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!