Thread: I need Sleep
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:25 AM   #1
TinyBit
It's a Yorkie Thing
Donating Member

Sleep I need Sleep

OMG it was a long night. I just got back up. (I napped) The first night with the little girl here wasn't bad at all. But she is at my sisters. Last night he cried. I would talk to him but not pick him up. He was in his safe area with the baby gates up. It's about a 5' by 7' area that is all his. His toys, blankets, food, potty pad. All there. He didn't want to be there. About 2 am. I put him into the crate that is open in that area and closed him in. He has it when he's at the store with me. He finally went to sleep. Until 5:30 am. He cried so I took him out to potty. He went and we went to my bed to play and I fell asleep. he is still on my pillow.

While I'm at the store, he goes in and out of his crate and seems perfectly happy there. It must be because he knows I'm close by and he couldn't hear me last night. Is it best to have them stay in their crate at night. I didn't with Duke because I couldn't take his crying since he was so sick. I told my husband that I was going use the crate or at least the safe area until his was trained to potty and I afraid he'll fall off the bed. Mine sits so high. I don't want him hurt. What do you think?

I need sleep. I haven't sleep well since Duke passed away last week, Now He have a cute new reason for NO SLEEP! Is God telling me I don't need any?
TinyBit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!