View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 04:47 PM   #10
Sadie's Mom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txgurl06 View Post
we have flooded 2 times this week!

seriously we coudlnt go through the streets SUVs were getting stuck and the water was over the tires of cars. i took pics on my cell. the parking lot of my work was flooded and i couldnt get out of my car lol. they got men out there with trucks pumping up the water. i also found a dead kitten that drowned that was soo sad. that was tuesday also a man fell in the river by the falls and drowned because the water was rising too fast and the current

then yesterday it rained and rained so on my way to work our river was covering trees and this hotels parking lot was flooded they were evacuating people and they were trumping through knee deep water. there is a play ground on the other side and you could only see the top of the jungle gym. Also there are roads down there and you couldnt see the water is almost all the way up to the bridge(main highway)

and it sucks more because its not supposed to stop raining till after tomorrow.
i wanted to stop and take pics but there was lines of traffic

Yeah, they keep showing on the news that as bad as it is here, those of you a little farther north are getting it worse like Wichita Falls, Sherman, Gainesville.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!