Thread: Meet Luigi!
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 12:42 PM   #1
pamelakay
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Meet Luigi!

Hey everyone! It's been awhile, but I just wanted to finally let you all know I got my puppy! I've had him since June 18th, I just haven't had the time to upload pictures and post here about it. Anyway, this is Luigi. He is about 3 months old(born March 6th), and weighs around a mighty 2 lbs or so. Maybe even more..I notice he's growing a bit!

So far, everything's been going pretty well! He's learned "sit" and a little bit of "lie down" and "wait." I'm trying to teach him "roll over" and "bang/play dead," but that's going to take some work Anyway...he's also doing so well with the peepads! I keep him in a little pen and he's just doing great. I'm so proud of how smart he is! He's got so much energy when playing, but the sweetest temperament when I carry him around in my little bag to meet people. I love it. Anyway, we had a little diarrhea problem around the first week I got him. I was trying to change his wet food to kibble and he got the runs for a few days. Took him to the vet and they gave some antidiarrheal meds, and then found out he has a parasite. So I'm going to the vet today to get meds for that. Hopefully that'll all clear up soon. But he's been such a trooper. He's eating well again, diarrhea's pretty much cleared up, and he never loses any energy, even with the upset tummy he had.

I am so happy and I love him to bits. Thanks to this forum for all the extra preparation and tips given prior to me getting my little guy. I appreciate it! He definitely makes me work, but he's so much fun!

Ok..sorry for the long post. Just thought I'd let you all know what's going on with me. Here he is...(i'll try posting more pictures later)

-with his smiley face ball
-carrying him (that's me being pushed away haha)
-looking at the camera with me
-his einstein hair! haha
Attached Thumbnails
Meet Luigi!-luigi1.jpg   Meet Luigi!-luigi-041.jpg   Meet Luigi!-luigiandpam.jpg   Meet Luigi!-einsteinluigi.jpg  
pamelakay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!