View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:45 AM   #9
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

We have one here in the desert and I LOVE It! ALL the people who work there are so nice and helpful and they really really LOVE dogs (and cats). The owner will always go out of her way to help you find anything or track down ingredients in their foods or anything you're looking for.Their food is so cute, and it's supposed to be healthy (altho, I can't give Max any of it right now b/c of his being on a special diet). They have the cutest events (right now during the summer, they have Thursday nite "Whine and Dine" catered dinner for dogs and their people! It's $27.95 per person(and dog) and it includes California Cuisine for the humans and a glass of wine, ice tea, salad, bread, entree with veggie, potato or pasta and dessert; and for your dog, a 4 course doggie meal ....this includes tax and tip too. And the place they're using for the catering is really really good! They have tables set up all the way down the center of the store and they put pretty tablecloths and candles and everything on the tables. Max used to eat some of their treats (he liked the carrot cake) but didn't really go much for the small treats.
They've got really nice quality dog and cat supplies and have really great sales seasonally. AND they are very active in supporting some of the animal charities and shelters in the community. I can't say enough good things about the place. In fact, I was there just yesterday where I got MY new pair of sunglasses, LOL. Yep, if you didn't see my other post about it, they've got Doggles for people that match the doggie sunglasses!
Everytime I used to go in there to get treats for Max, they always gave me extra stuff too for him. They're just a really great store, at least here in Palm Desert they are!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!