View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #9
Txgurl06
RIP Skoshi! Love You
Donating Member

IM SOOO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS! I havent been responding but i have been reading. i dont know what exactly happened but i do know this i have lost a dog and she was one of the best dogs in the world to me.

she was beagle named misty and we rescued her when i was little. she wouldnt potty in the floor, or hurt a fly. she used to just sit there with baby lizards on her nose. I cry thinking about it now.

we found out she had heart worms. they gave us the choice of surgery but they said she might not make it through because she was too small or just let her live it out. and we decided to let her live it out and she didnt let her bother her one bit.

when my mom got a divorce and we moved here to texas we had to stay with my grandma for a while and she didnt allow pets. so my great aunt kept them for us. My mom then met her boyfriend and wanted to move in but we werent sure yet. we didnt want to rush things. we knew we could have the dogs at his house tho.

While we were debating. my great aunt took her to the animal shelter i guess she had too many pets. But she didnt even tell us till after she did it and she said by the way they put misty to sleep because she had heartworms and no one was going to adopt her. We would have picked her up with no hesitation.

i know this is long but so you see that i know how you feel. im truely sorry!
Txgurl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!