View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 04:13 AM   #10
Luvmypupster
YT 500 Club Member

I fretted over this issue when Bentley was 2 years old and I brought Mia home. I wanted Mia having the extra fat and nutrition that the puppy formulas have and I wanted Bentley to eat his adult food because I didn't want him packing on some extra weight. I tried for less than a month feeding the 2 different foods (puppy and adult formulas). Well, it didn't work because Mia ate Bentley's adult food and he ate her puppy food. I learned on another forum that has lots of good info on nutrition that there are some brands that make an all life stage formula. So I started using Dick Van Patten's All stage formula and my problems were solved. Some of you may be too young to remember Dick Van Patten but he was on a TV show years ago called Eight Is Enough. His company also make a zoological food line.
. http://www.naturalbalanceinc.com/pro...allstages.html
"Natural Balance® Ultra Premium Dog Food is made for All Life Stages and provides premium nutrition for every stage of life. In Nature, your pets would not have the choice of puppy formulas, nor lighter formulas for their senior years; they would simply live on a diet of mostly meat and and some grain. In a natural free environment, animals instinctively eat more or less, depending on their age and activity level."

Last edited by Luvmypupster; 06-29-2005 at 04:15 AM.
Luvmypupster is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!