View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 06:24 AM   #8
Elisandra
Rocky's Slave 4 ever
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
I just picked Kalina up from Indianapolis last week. The reason I did that is because it was too hot in either city to put her in cargo and also I was starting to worry about her flying alone. The airline said my carrier was 1" to tall and made me buy another one from them for $50, which was a really cheap carrier and so low that an 11 week puppy had trouble standing in it. We sat on the runway for 4 hours and it was freezing under the seats from the air conditioning. I did take Kalina out and held her on my lap because I was afraid she'd get hypothermia. The attendant never said a word and, of course, I asked people around me if they minded before I took her out. After my trip I was so happy that I took her on with me and did not put her in cargo. Good luck on your trip and let us know how everything goes!
Wow what airline did you travel with i know some people say that as long as you can smoosh it down that they will let you in with it mine is a little taller than what jet blue reccomends but i am going to smoosh it down

Proud member of the Little Gentleman's Club
Elisandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!