View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #11
ksbiewers
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Maybe I can help

Hello

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I know you must be grieving terribly right now. Maybe I can help start to heal the heartache. I have a little boy that is eight weeks old and will be nine weeks old this coming weekend. I expect him to be about 4 to 5 pounds as and adult. His mother is 5 pounds and his daddy was just at 4 pounds. I have attached some pictures for you and put some out on photobucket for you to look at. I am in the process of putting pictures of his parents out on photobucket so you can see them too. I live in Randolph Kansas. You spoke to my doggie partner Kathy on the phone today. If you are interested in this little guy she could bring him to you on Thursday. She is going to a show in Texas and will be going your way. This little guy is very short to the ground....I took some measurements for you so you can get an idea of his size. His little neck is 5.5 inches around. His chest is 8.5 inches around and his legs from the top of his shoulders to the ground are 4.5 to 5 inches long. He wouldn't stand still for that one. He was busy trying to figure out why he was on my table LOL!!! He is not very big at all. He is a real sweetheart and full of energy. They were born in my home and have had lots of TLC from the day they were born. He loves people already and loves to be with you and being held. Let me know if you are interested in this little one. If you would like to talk personally I can private message you with my phone number.

Have a great day
Pam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Copy of squirt8weeksoldyt.jpg (93.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of squirt28weeksoldyt.jpg (113.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of squirt38weeksoldyt.jpg (132.1 KB, 27 views)
ksbiewers is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!